Name of the job: Junior Corporate Lawyer
Salary: $ 17,000 – $20,000 MEX Gross.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
English proficiency Intermediate English level
What job type are you looking for?: Full-time
Biz Latin Hub has an exciting opportunity to join one of our most thriving offices with great growth potential in LATAM as a Junior Lawyer. The rapid growing BLH Mexico team is currently seeking the right candidate for the Junior Lawyer position!
You will be part of the Bizlatin Hub team and become an enthusiastic and accomplished team full of professional who enjoy their work and do not fear taking on new challenges.
The next Lawyer should be a highly motivated, responsive, and talented individual and is able to Develop, analyze and negotiate commercial agreements for internal and external clients.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and client focus.
The Key Responsibilities
- You will be involved in everyday operations such as the preparation of labor contracts, contracts for assembly, minutes and legal documents.
- Preparation commercial agreements
- Preparation and filing of legal documentation.
- Assisting and representing clients before different institutions
- Assisting the General Legal Counsel
- The professional licensure is required for law degree
- Intermediate English Level
- Experience +3 years of corporate law
Compliance with the law
Procédure for trademarks
- Drafting Legal Documents (ENG/SPA) (Assembly Minutes, Contracts, Labor contracts and NDA).
- Communication skills are essential in English and Spanish.
It will be considered an advantage for us if:
Any experience with Immigration or Fiscal law is required.
What we offer:
You will be working in an international setting, learning and taking on new challenges each day. If you want to improve your professional skills and learn more about business abroad, then this position is for you.
Biz Latin Hub, a leader in accounting, legal and recruitment services has a presence in key Latin American markets and offers services in other international jurisdictions. Feel free to visit our website (www.bizlatinhub.com) to learn more about the company, our founders, and our history.