Espinoza Paz is a Mexican musician and composer of Norteña and Banda music. His real name, Isidro Chavez Espinoza was chosen by his mother, Maria de La Paz Espinoza.
Espinoza Paz has composed songs for the following artists:
Adan Romero, Alacranes Musical, El Macizo, Arley Perez, Banda AVenturera, Banda Astilleros, Banda Cuisillos, Banda Guasaveña, Banda Jerez, La Autentica de Jerez, Banda Liberta, Banda Los Nuevos Santa Rosa, Banda Los Recoditos and many, many more.
Espinoza Paz facts:
- Espinoza Paz is known for his great humility. Despite his great achievements as a composer and singer he is still that same "simple guy" dedicated to "his people" as he always says.
- At age 11 he wrote one of his early songs to a girl from his school who was one of his great loves.
- In December 2006, at a wedding Espinoza Paz meets Mr. Martin Fabian, who immediately recognized the great talent of the young singer, and began preparations for what will be the first album, "Paz en tu Corazon" .
- His father bought him his first instrument, a guitar, which he learned to play by himself and compose his own romantic songs.
- Espinoza Paz's favorite Mexican dish is chicken soup just like his grandmother cooked whom affectionately he called "Mama."
- Espinoza Paz auditioned for the academy but was not selected.
- The first person to record some of Espinoza Paz compositions was Jose Angel Ledesma Quintero, better known as El Coyote.
- In 2007, Espinoza Paz recorded the theme song "Mi Vale", which was dedicated to his fellow friend Valentin Elizalde after his assassination a year before.
- Thalia chose to record her new live album entitled "Primera Fila" with a a song from Espinoza Paz, "El Proximo Viernes".
- Espinoza Paz composed the hit song "24 hours" for David Bisbal’s album "Sin Mirar Atrás" and immediately decided to include Spanish, with some musical arrangements.
- Jenni Rivera has recorded four tracks written by Espinoza Paz renowned titles: "Inolvidable", "Cuando me acuerdo de ti" and "La cama y No Llega el Olvido".
- He's won three Premios Lo Nuestro for different categories, such as, Best Male Artist, Song of the year and Banda artist of the Year.
- Espinoza Paz has said he would like to be recognized just like his idolized songwriters, Juan Gabriel and Marco Antonio Solis. Espinoza dreams of someday being recognized as a famous Mexican composer.